Part Time Development Director
Mile High Freedom Band is accepting applicants for a part time Development Director.
Mile High Freedom Band is a 501(c)3 performing arts organization with a $30,000 annual operating budget.
The Director’s primary responsibility is the strategic execution and management of a comprehensive annual giving program; including the coordination and oversight of supporting
initiatives in the areas of donor appeals, prospect research and donor/gift acknowledgment. The Director oversees all non-major gift revenue for the organization. This position reports to the
Board of Directors.
Determine annual giving goals for Mile High Freedom Band and build strategic and tactical plans for achieving these goals. This strategy will be a comprehensive plan utilizing a variety of
donor communications, acknowledgment tactics, and prospect research.
Focus on effective communication and solicitation activities within specific market segments identified as having potential for the greatest growth.
• Fundraising experience with demonstrated success raising annual giving revenue.
• Ability to develop targeted messaging for a variety of segmented audiences.
• Understanding of fundraising best practices and ability to execute a tactical plan.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills are required.
This position is contract position and the fee is negotiable depending on agreed upon scope of work.
Email resume and fee requirements to
- review of applications will begin in May 2012.